UNICEF strongly believes in the power of partnerships and collaborative efforts
and has rich history of working with the corporate sector.
We work closely with multi-national corporations, national companies and small- to medium-sized businesses to identify, design and implement alliances that leverage the strengths of the corporate sector on behalf of the world’s children.
In turn, UNICEF supports companies that aim to strengthen their commitment towards a positive contribution to the world’s communities and environment and provide support to achieve their CSR and business objectives.
Opportunities include efforts driven by long-term, integrated and multi-faceted partnerships which include both traditional and innovative approaches, such as:
• Strategic philanthropy through cash & in-kind contributions
• Employee-giving programmes
• Humanitarian relief & support of emergency appeals
• Cause-marketing initiatives
• Events & sponsorship
• Innovations & program solutions for children
• Policy & advocacy for child rights
• Promoting corporate responsibility
• Training & capacity building
UNICEF is proud that its main corporate partners continue to make sound long-term investments in the next generation despite the recent economic downturn, through strengthened support towards child priorities such as basic healthcare, nutrition, social protection, clean water, and education.