I) Who we are?
We are a team of professionals at the UNICEF India Country office (ICO). Our primary role is to procure goods and services through public procurement procedures, to achieve best value for money.
II) What UNICEF in India Procures?
We procure the following, but not restricted to:
III) Bidding Announcements: Please refer to bidding announcements at the following web link: Supply & Procurement
IV) Register as a Vendor: Please register at the following website link, please complete the following steps of Level 1 and Level 2 of the electronic registration and confirm.
2. While registering, you will be required to upload the following documents at the site :
1. Where can I find bidding opportunities?
National – Please refer Point III) above
International – Please visit: https://www.ungm.org/Public/Notice and https://www.unicef.org/supply/index_25947.html
2. How can I find out about the status of a bid I submitted?
Please contact email ID, as per bidding announcement
3. How can I contact UNICEF India Procurement Section?
Please send your queries to ‘email@example.com’
4. Where can I send feedback and complaints?
Please send your queries / suggestions / complaints at firstname.lastname@example.org